Emergency response to Sardinia floods
Today we activated our disaster response tool for Sardinia, which was recently hit by floods that have displaced many residents. If you are a host who can help or if you are in Sardinia and need a place to stay, please visit our Sardinia emergency response page.
Earlier this year, we launched a disaster response tool that makes it easy for Airbnb hosts to provide space for people in need when disasters strike. The tool
- allows local residents with extra space to host those in need
- allows existing hosts to donate their rooms for free to those in need
- makes all Airbnb bookings in areas affected by a natural disaster fee-free
- emails hosts in the affected area, asking them if they are able to help
- connects guests to hosts that have space to offer in the affected area via a dynamic landing page
- provides Airbnb’s 24/7 customer support, Trust & Safety tools, Host Guarantee and other services regularly available to Airbnb hosts
- provides general disaster response information to guests and hosts
Since then, we’ve launched the tool in Colorado after serious floods hit the region and when the devastating typhoon hit the Philippines.
- permette alla comunità locale di ospitare chi ha bisogno immediato;
- permette agli host esistenti di ospitare gratuitamente chiunque non ha un tetto a causa della calamità;
- permette che tutte le prenotazioni nelle aree colpite siano totalmente gratuite;
- invia automaticamente una email agli host della zona interessata, chiedendo loro la disponibilità di dare una mano;
- connette immediatamente ospiti in difficoltà e host disponibili grazie a una pagina dedicata;
- fornisce Assistenza Clienti Airbnb 24 ore su 24, la Garanzia Host e tutti gli altri vantaggi regolarmente a disposizione degli host Airbnb.
0 commentsShare your thoughts
Please keep it civilized and relevant. Comments are moderated, so you may not see yours immediately.