You know what’s better than room service? Options. If you’re like us, then you’ve probably poured over room service menus offering $20 continental breakfast (coffee not included) only to find it ever so, meh. For some, the comfort of knowing they can rely on hotel staff to answer questions, help find late night snacks, book transportation or (heaven forbid) find emergency medical care makes some travelers feel more comfortable.
Who says you can’t have your cake and eat it too? Why should Airbnb guests have to choose between a unique local travel experience and being pampered with world-class service?
Airbnb now pairs travelers looking to live like a local with an Airbnb Concierge to provide the premier service they deserve. This service is available for Airbnb guests anytime they stay in an Airbnb property — 24 hours a day, 7 days a week — allowing guests to sit back, relax and enjoy their stay by letting someone else sweat the details.
The Airbnb Concierge can help you:
Unlock local mysteries:
- Research the weather forecast in a new city
- Offer advice on local restaurants and make reservations
- Find stores that offer a product and help with pricing
- Book tickets to local shows, sights, museums or games
Ensure stress-free travel:
- Organize last-minute return travel
- Rebook flights
- Book rental cars or airport pickups
- Roadside assistance
- Answer questions about foreign entry requirements
- Find the nearest ATM or help convert currency
- File police reports or replace lost or stolen credit cards
- Offer directions to the nearest embassy
Help with medical needs:
- Refill a prescription
- Find the nearest doctor or hospital
- Book car service to pick up or drop off at hospital
- Find urgent care facilities in close proximity
To utilize the Airbnb Concierge, simply dial the number provided along with your reservation. The lap of local luxury is only a phone call away.